Our mission is promoting of Ohrid like tourist destination in the Republic of Macedonia and with Our Tourist Information office providing of informations necessary for the tourists who are visiting Ohrid city and area.
Informations about accomodation, informations about history, cultural and tourism manifestations in the city, informations about city quiding, informations about transportation conections, informations about visiting National Park Galitchica.
- Departure from the square, in front of the monument St. Clement;
- Continuing on the street Czar Samuil, towards Lower Gate;
- Visiting the church of St. Nichola Bolnicki and St. Bogorodica Bolnicka
- Visit the workshop for production of paper;
- National Museum of Ohrid – House Robevci;
- House of Urania (old Ohrid architecture);
- Lapidarium – (stone sculpture and selling copies of original artifacts);
- Memorial house of Hristo Uzunov;
- Church St. Sophia;
- Moveing down on the street Ilindenska, towards Upper Gate;
- Visiting the archaeological locality Manchevci;
- Ancient Theatre;
- Upper Gate
- Church St. Mary Peribleptos;
- Icon Gallery;
- Continuing down on the street Kuzman Kapidan, toward Samuil’s Fortress;
- The fortress of Czar Samuil;
- St. Panteleimon – Plaosnik ;
- Polyconchal Basilica;
- St. John Kaneo;
- Returning to the city center and visiting the bazaar
where everyone has the opportunity to buy the renowned Ohrid pearl. Free time for personal discovery of the city.
* In this tourist offer of the city is not involved:
- Cave churches on the shore of Lake Ohrid (tour);
- Cruises on Lake Ohrid – destination St. Naum (Visiting the Bay of Bones – Gradiste, Trpejca, the monastery St. Naum and the archaeological locality – early Christian basilica- Ljubanista) (tour);
- National Park Galichica; safari tourism, hiking and exploring the natural beauty that fulfills Ohrid (tour);
- These services are not included in the standard tour of the city, but depending on the interest and desire of the tourists are offered
*Download this offer as pdf document.